IGW Srl is an Italian company that was founded in 2012 by the sharing of experience and knowledge of three partners from different sectors:
- Infrastructure and construction;
- Environment and waste water treatment;
- Renewable energy.
With a young, competent and dynamic staff, IGW has established relationships of trust with customers, which have increased activity in a short time.
Anaerobic Digestion (AD) is a natural process where plant and animal materials (biomass) are broken down by microorganism in the absence of air.
Many forms of biomass are suitable for AD; including food waste and agri-food by-products, slurry and manure, as well as crops and crop residues. However, woody biomass can not be used in AD because the micro-organism can’t breakdown the lignin.
Wastewater is any water that has been adversely affected in quality by influence; it can come from:
- Human Waste, also known as blackwater;
- Washing water, also known as greywater;
- Septic plant;
- Sewage treatment plant discharge;
- Industrial waste (agri-food industry, chemical industry, meat and fish processing industry, dairy industry, ecc)
Using the experience of its design engineers, IGW, in partnership, is able to offer technical solutions for the treatment and purification of civil and industrial wastewater.
We have learnt with deepest regret the news of Paris attack, and we wish to express our heart-felt sympathy.
Phone: +39 051 0339654
via Stazione 86/E – 26013 Crema (CR)
via Ungheri 19 -40012 Calderara di Reno (Bologna)